- Aiguavista eco curl. 70% organic cotton and 30% lyocell. Delicate detail in organic linen with Aiguavista embroidery
- Premium quality soft touch. Extra soft and absorbent
- Mix & Match. Sets in 10 colors to combine and decorate your bathroom
- Eco-sustainable production and fabric free of harmful OEKO-TEX® substances
DELIVERY FORECAST:de 3 a 5 días
FREE shipping and returns
AS IF YOU WERE IN THE BEST SPA IN THE WORLD
Composition : A blend of organic cotton (70%) and Lyocell (30%) from eucalyptus that gives the terry of our quality bath towels incomparable softness and absorbency. Elegant detail in 100% organic linen.
A unique curl. Made with soft touch yarn to ensure unmatched softness, fluffiness and absorbency. Lyocell provides maximum breathability, softness and resistance. Premium quality.
Staining with H2Zero Philosophy . Garment dyeing carried out exclusively in Portugal, applying dyeing processes with a closed water circuit for its total reuse and a treatment without the use of chemical agents.
Sustainable manufacturing in Portugal. The Lina sustainable bath towel is ethically produced and locally produced in the Guimarães region, renowned for the quality of its textiles. 100% eco-responsible and transparent traceability.
OEKO-TEX® certified. Elegant bath towel free of harmful substances for people and the environment.
European Flax® certified. European, ethical and sustainable linen fiber rigorously certified.
Product type : Bath towel
Reversible : No
Collection items: Set of towels in the ideal measurements to make a perfect set: 30×50, 50×100, 90×150.
Mix & Match : Set of bath towels available in ten colors to combine endless possibilities and create custom bathrooms.
Premium Finish: Elegant detail at the end, finished in 100% organic linen.
Material: 70% organic cotton and 30% lyocell. 100% eco-materials from local producers.
Certification: OEKO-TEX®. All our articles are free of harmful substances.
Origin: Manufacture of proximity Portugal (Guimaraes).
Lina bath towels are in all the necessary measures to create a complete set for the bathroom. The different sizes of towels are available in each of the ten colors.
- Lavar a máquina máximo a 40ºC. Recomendamos lavar en agua fría.
- No usar lejía ni productos blanqueadores con cloro.
- No es necesario planchar. Si se plancha, hacerlo a temperatura media.
- Secar a baja temperatura. Recomendamos un secado al aire, más respetuoso con el tejido y más sostenible para el planeta.
THIS IS HOW YOU TALK ABOUT US
A towel healthy for you and for the planet
Like all our household linen, it is an ecological and sustainable bath towel. It is certified with the OEKO-TEX® seal, which guarantees the absence of harmful and irritating substances for people.
In addition, we apply a H2Zero culture and stain with a closed water circuit for its total reuse and a treatment without chemical agents. More natural, impossible.