Toalla de baño Carla
- Inspired by the anemones of the Mediterranean
- Jacquard patterned terry, 70% organic cotton and 30% lyocell
- PREMIUM quality, created with soft-touch yarn made in Portugal. Maximum softness, fluffiness and absorption
- Sustainable production and fabric free of harmful OEKO-TEX substances
- 3-piece set (30x50, 50x100, 90x50)
DELIVERY FORECAST:de 3 a 5 días
FREE shipping and returns
THE MOST SEA TOWEL IN AIGUAVISTA
Composition : A mixture of organic cotton (70%) and Lyocell (30%) from eucalyptus that gives the terry cloth of our bath towels and bathrobes incomparable softness and absorbency.
A unique curl. Made with soft touch yarn made in Portugal and with a jacquard pattern. Its weight is 600 gr/m2 perfect for total comfort. Lyocell provides maximum breathability, softness and resistance. Premium quality.
Staining with H 2 Zero Philosophy . Garment dyeing carried out exclusively in Portugal, applying dyeing processes with a closed water circuit for its total reuse and a treatment without the use of chemical agents.
Always soft. The Nema towel has been created with soft-touch yarn to ensure softness, fluffiness and absorption.
Sustainable manufacturing in Portugal. Ethical and local production in the Guimarães region, recognized for the quality of its textiles. 100% eco-responsible and transparent traceability.
OEKO-TEX® certified. Bath towels free of harmful substances for people and the environment.
Product type: Bath towel
Collection items: Set of towels in the ideal measurements to make a perfect set: 30×50, 50×100, 90×150.
Premium Finish: Jacquard fantasy curl, anemone marine drawing inspired by Costa Brava-Mediterranean.
Description: Premium terry bath towel, with the ideal weight of 600 gr/m2 and garment washed.
Material: 70% organic cotton and 30% lyocell. 100% eco-materials from local producers.
Certification: OEKO-TEX®. All our articles are free of harmful substances.
Manufacturing origin: Portugal (Guimaraes).
The Nema bath towel is in all the necessary measurements, a complete set for your bathroom.
- Lavar a máquina máximo a 40ºC. Recomendamos lavar en agua fría.
- No usar lejía ni productos blanqueadores con cloro.
- No es necesario planchar. Si se plancha, hacerlo a temperatura media.
- Secar a baja temperatura. Recomendamos un secado al aire, más respetuoso con el tejido y más sostenible para el planeta.
THIS IS HOW YOU TALK ABOUT US
A towel healthy for you and for the planet
We never talk just to talk. Our honesty is reflected in every decision we make. Our cotton is GOTS certified, and that not only means that the cotton is organic and ethical, but that the entire production chain is taken into account.
Each Aiguavista bath towel is produced in an environmentally and socially responsible way. Because we want the same softness for you as for the planet. That's why when you wrap yourself in our 100% organic cotton towels, the feeling is so, so extraordinary. In every sense.