- Versatile kimono. Give it the use you want
- Double gauze in 100% organic cotton from non-invasive agriculture
- Elegant and practical. Available in various colors.
- Combine it with bedding.
- Extra soft fabric unique in Spain, Made by Aiguavista
- We are Green. H2Zero culture, sustainable and local manufacturing, allergen-free fabrics.
DELIVERY FORECAST:15 DICIEMBRE
FREE shipping and returns
AT HOME, ON THE BEACH. ALWAYS WITH YOU.
Composition : Bio-organic cotton kimono 100% dyed and garment washed.
A unique fabric. Sienna joins the two layers of organic cotton with invisible stitches and at regular intervals. That light layer of air between the two fabrics allows you to regulate temperature and humidity. A warm fabric in winter and cool in summer. Airy, soft, sublime. Unique in Spain.
Staining with H 2 Zero Philosophy . Garment dyeing carried out in Portugal, applying dyeing processes with a closed water circuit for its total reuse and a treatment without the use of chemical agents.
The double gauze as you have never seen it. The organic cotton kimono gives you the sweet sensation of double gauze but in a more resistant fabric, with more bulk and an impeccable drape. It maintains its casual look and sweet feel without ironing. We recommend air drying that is comfortable for you and sustainable for the planet.
Made in Portugal. Ethical and local production in the Guimaraes region, recognized for the quality of its textiles. 100% eco-responsible and transparent traceability.
OEKO-TEX® certified. Fabrics free of harmful substances.
Product type: 100% organic Bio cotton double gauze kimono
Collection items: 100% organic Bio cotton kimono with hood, long sleeves and adjustable belt.
Finish: Natural vintage look. Extra soft touch of 100% Bio-organic cotton. Garment dyed and washed: handmade look and really comfortable texture.
Material: Bio Cotton – 100% organic from non-invasive and environmentally friendly agriculture, from small local producers.
Certification: OEKO-TEX®. All our articles are free of harmful substances.
Manufacturing origin: Portugal (Guimaraes)
The Sienna Organic Cotton Kimono Robe is available in all of these sizes.
SIZE XS S M L
- Lavar a máquina máximo a 40ºC. Recomendamos lavar en agua fría.
- No limpiar en seco.
- No usar lejía ni productos blanqueadores con cloro.
- No planchar. El tejido Sienna queda siempre ideal.
- Secar a baja temperatura. Recomendamos un secado al aire, más respetuoso con el tejido y más sostenible para el planeta.
THIS IS HOW YOU TALK ABOUT US
Gentle on you and the planet
That is why we produce without allergens, without wasting resources and on request, reducing C02 emissions, with a culture based on minimizing water consumption in everything we do.
Because we want the same softness for you as for the planet. That's why when you wrap yourself around Sienna, the feeling is so, so extraordinary.