Bed sheets sheet.
- Inspired by the Mediterráneo
- Fresh and silky feel. Organic cotton (50%) and eucalyptus lyocell (50%).
- Always perfect, no need to iron.
- The exclusive Aiguavista fabric will surprise you.
Envíos y devoluciones GRATIS
That's how you talk about us
Care and cleaning
- Do not dry clean
- Do not use bleach or other chlorine-based whitening agents.
- Iron at 110ºC maximum. We recommend not ironing.
- Machine wash at a maximum of 40° C. We recommend cold washing.
- Tumble dry at low temperature. We recommend air drying, which provides a more delicate care for the fabric and is more sustainable for the planet.
The favorites of
A totally eco-responsible approach to manufacturing.
Raw materials,Tailoring and manufacturing,Dyeing,Packaging and transport
- Organic cotton from non-invasive farming and sourced from local producers.
- Lyocell from the wood pulp of eucalyptus leaves.
- Lenzing Lyocell made in Europe Manufacturing in Portugal.
- Manufacturing in PortugalThanks to the short manufacturing loop we achieve limited environmental impact, production control and quality, safe working environment and fair wages.
- MI CASA ES TU CASAIn 2014 we created the company “mi casa es tu casa” in partnership with J.F. ALMEIDA, S.A., a leading manufacturer in Portugal. We are based in the heart of Portugal, in Guimarães, a region renowned worldwide for the quality of its home textile products. https://www.micasaestucasa.pt/pt/
PIZARRO PORTUGAL DYEHOUSE -H2ZERO PHILOSOPHYWe work with premium pigments and fully sustainable dyeing processes. H2Zero is a closed-loop system for the total reuse of water and its subsequent treatment without the use of chemical agents. Designed to reduce water and energy consumption to a minimum. The result is intense colours on linen, with dyeing carried out entirely in Portugal and applied to the garment so that not a drop of water is wasted. OEKO-TEX quality certificate: all our fabrics are free of harmful substances.
- We deliver orders by truck.
- step we take we try to reduce our environmental footprint as much as possible.
- made from recycled and FSC-certified materials.
A better model.
And 100% safe purchase
Changes size / colour
When we produce a pre-order we always plan for a little extra stock to cover possible exchanges. However, the item must be in perfect condition, unwashed and with all tags in place. Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org and we will try to find a solution.
Did you miss an article?
If you are late for the pre-order or you are a professional decorator and you need this Aiguavista for your project, please write to us at email@example.com. We reserve small stocks for these cases.
Our textiles in pre-order are cheaper than in stock. They are fair prices derived from ethical, sustainable, efficient and planned production. Because we don't disguise our prices and then offer discounts and rebates. We are honest with you and the planet.
You see, avoiding overproduction pays off.
At all levels.
First collection 2022-2023
Download our catalogue and discover the collections that define a lifestyle and look for comfortable and wellness environments.