A pyjamas that is gentle as a breeze
- Two-piece short pyjamas with adjustable straps and elastic waist for maximum comfort
- Dyed, garment washed satin. Organic cotton (50%) and eucalyptus lyocell (50%). Silky and fresh feel. Fresh and silky feel.
- Sustainably produced with OEKO-TEX® fabric free of harmful substances.
- Inspired by Costa Brava
Envíos y devoluciones GRATIS
That's how you talk about us
Composition: Organic cotton (50%) and eucalyptus lyocell (50%) mix. The freshness and silky feel of satin with a contemporary casual look.
A unique fabric. Satin made with very fine thread at 110 weft threads/cm2. Its 125 gr/m2 weight gives the women’s pyjamas Anna an inimitable drape. 50% lyocell gives maximum breathability and durability, as well as a silky feel.
Dyeing with H2Zero Philosophy. Garment dyeing carried out exclusively in Portugal, applying dyeing processes with closed water circuit for total reuse and treatment without the use of chemical agents.
Ever soft and natural The Anna women’s pyjamas keeps its casual look and soft feel, no need for ironing or fabric softeners. We recommend air drying, convenient for you and sustainable for the planet.
Sustainably made in Portugal. Ethical and local production from the Guimarães region, renowned for the quality of its textiles. 100% eco-responsible and transparent traceability.
OEKO-TEX® certified. Women’s pyjamas manufactured with fabrics free from harmful substances.
Anna pajamas is available in all these sizes.
TOP XS S M L Bust (cm) 90 94 98 102 SHORTS XS S M L Waist (cm) 60 64 68 72 Hips (cm) 120 124 128 132
Type of product: Pyjamas
Description: Women’s two-piece pyjamas, short sleeves, V-neck, and adjustable straps. Elastic waistband for a very comfortable fit.
Finish: Dyed and garment washed satin. Organic cotton (50%) and eucalyptus lyocell (50%). Silky and fresh feel. Fresh and silky feel. Made in Portugal
Material: Organic cotton and lyocell. 100% eco-friendly locally produced materials.
Certification: OEKO-TEX®. All our items are free from harmful substances.
Manufacturing origin: Portugal (Guimaraes)
Care and cleaning
- Do not dry clean
- Do not use bleach or other chlorine-based whitening agents.
- Iron at 110ºC maximum. We recommend not ironing.
- Machine wash at a maximum of 40° C. We recommend cold washing.
- Tumble dry at low temperature. We recommend air drying, which provides a more delicate care for the fabric and is more sustainable for the planet.
The favorites of
Soft as a gentle breeze
Remember the feeling of a sudden, gentle breeze caressing your skin? That is what it feels like to wear the Anna pyjamas. An eco-fabric exclusive to Aiguavista, free from harmful substances. A natural look with an incredibly silky fresh feel.
Inspired by Costa Brava
The breeze, soft and refreshing. The natural look of slow-living. You will find the essence of the Costa Brava in the texture and comfort of the Anna pyjamas.
A really soft and subtle fabric.
An extraordinary texture created with eco-friendly materials: a mix of organic cotton (50%) and eucalyptus lyocell (50%). An elegant fabric that feels fresh and soft. Incredible comfort enhanced by the dyeing and garment washing process.
Comfy, very comfy!
Made with very fine threads, at 110 weft threads/cm2, and a weight of 125gr/m2, Anna has an unmatchable softness. Elegant V-neck and fine adjustable straps. Elastic waistband for a perfect fit.
Anna is a practical and comfy women’s pyjamas. Keeps a natural chic look wash after wash, with no need to iron or use softeners that leave toxic particles in the garment. Wash, air dry and enjoy. That easy, that natural.
A natural, non-toxic pajama. Healthy for both you and the planet.
Anna, like all our items, is OEKO-TEX® certified, which guarantees there are no harmful substances or irritants to humans or the environment. Moreover, we dye our garments with ecological High-IQ® dyes that save 50% water. Far more durable and sustainable dyes that extend the product’s lifespan.
A totally eco-responsible approach to manufacturing.
Raw materials,Tailoring and manufacturing,Dyeing,Packaging and transport
- Organic cotton from non-invasive farming and sourced from local producers.
- Lyocell from the wood pulp of eucalyptus leaves.
- Lenzing Lyocell made in Europe Manufacturing in Portugal.
- Manufacturing in PortugalThanks to the short manufacturing loop we achieve limited environmental impact, production control and quality, safe working environment and fair wages.
- MI CASA ES TU CASAIn 2014 we created the company “mi casa es tu casa” in partnership with J.F. ALMEIDA, S.A., a leading manufacturer in Portugal. We are based in the heart of Portugal, in Guimarães, a region renowned worldwide for the quality of its home textile products. https://www.micasaestucasa.pt/pt/
PIZARRO PORTUGAL DYEHOUSE -H2ZERO PHILOSOPHYWe work with premium pigments and fully sustainable dyeing processes. H2Zero is a closed-loop system for the total reuse of water and its subsequent treatment without the use of chemical agents. Designed to reduce water and energy consumption to a minimum. The result is intense colours on linen, with dyeing carried out entirely in Portugal and applied to the garment so that not a drop of water is wasted. OEKO-TEX quality certificate: all our fabrics are free of harmful substances.
- We deliver orders by truck.
- step we take we try to reduce our environmental footprint as much as possible.
- made from recycled and FSC-certified materials.
A better model.
And 100% safe purchase
Changes size / colour
When we produce a pre-order we always plan for a little extra stock to cover possible exchanges. However, the item must be in perfect condition, unwashed and with all tags in place. Email us at email@example.com and we will try to find a solution.
Did you miss an article?
If you are late for the pre-order or you are a professional decorator and you need this Aiguavista for your project, please write to us at firstname.lastname@example.org. We reserve small stocks for these cases.
Our textiles in pre-order are cheaper than in stock. They are fair prices derived from ethical, sustainable, efficient and planned production. Because we don't disguise our prices and then offer discounts and rebates. We are honest with you and the planet.
You see, avoiding overproduction pays off.
At all levels.
First collection 2022-2023
Download our catalogue and discover the collections that define a lifestyle and look for comfortable and wellness environments.